It\’s a new year, each day/moment is ours to create and I know that now. Og Scroll IV: You are nature\’s greatest miracle.
My laundry list of responsibilities is long and includes lots of actual laundry, but it\’s beyond exciting to me that each member of my family is creating a reality and we don\’t know how all of the pieces will come together, each moment, day, month, year, decade and lifetime.
My current TO DO list includes:
- Mental, physical, emotional wellness: eat, sleep, exercise, MKE, Amare team
- Mom to 3, wife to 1: shop, clean, laundry, cook 105 meals/week, play, learn, school coordinate, appointments, master calendar
- Owner/VP/manager at AEC consulting firm
- Home renovation in time for appraisal/refi then continue in 2020
- Building Black Dirt Organics, rural implementation business focused on climate change mitigation through food waste diversion
- Servicing local community through Grant writing
- Amelia\’s House/Italy base establish
My partner in life has his own pursuits he\’s forging into and which I support. To my point #4, Scott was drawing with ink at the easel last night as I was in and out of sleep on the couch next to him. Trying to figure out our floor renovation plan in time for next Tuesday\’s appraisal, we are thinking long-term plus what we can do now for the deadline.
I fell asleep and woke up to 4 beautiful pages that he drew out with brush & ink, our new front porch and interiors.
How fortune blesses me to have found my person so long ago and to still have him pen my dreams that I cannot put onto paper.